An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Things I Have Learned Recently

1. My ex boyfriend is quite possibly the largest prick on the planet.

2. Gaining 15lbs in 3 months is 450 time easier than losing 15lbs in a year. Go figure.

3. Antibiotics + alcohol REALLY REALLY REALLY do not mix.

4. Throwing up olive tapenade is the worst possible thing imagineable

5. You can become french in four days by not shaving your arm pits.

6. Silicone breast implants feel way better and way more natural than saline.

7. People get pot hangovers? (it wasnt me, I dont smoke)

8. A good filing cabinet is extremely expensive.

9. My dog will eat ANYTHING. Razors, moldy pizza, paper, hair clips, etc etc

10. 'Black & White' People hardxcore clash with 'Grey' people.

2 comments:

CTolson said...

Damn good to know! Especially the tapenade one.

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for a good laugh...