An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Monday, February 23, 2009

As the page turns..


Sometimes getting to the bottom of things is the most challenging part of life. Working through or dealing with thoughts and feelings is never easy, but its necessary. I realize I had been putting some soul searching off for a while, afraid of what I would find. Luckily, because I am a giant pussy, I was forced to sort through all of this shit circling through my brain and heart, and we all had a little pow wow.

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this, because I feel like a blindfold has been lifted from my eyes and it has really allowed me to see. Where once it seemed like my head existed separately from the rest of my body, I now feel whole. Complete.

What's more important is that I am now truly free to love uninhibited and happily. All of the inhibitions and fear that I once felt is resolved, and the past two days I have felt so free and happy.

I am so stoked about this new chapter in my life!

No comments: