An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Monday, February 2, 2009

R O Y G B V

Why do I only blog when I'm upset? Actually, I'm not upset. I just have that horrible feeling you get when you know something is about to go terribly wrong. I'm hoping that it's just my body reacting poorly to the Cardinals loss.

I'm a very black and white person, and I operate best when I live within black and white rules. When I start seeing things in grey, things get topsy turvy and I feel like the world is crashing down on me.

Life is so much easier when you think in zeros and ones. The problems start when you read between the lines, look for deeper meaning in things, waste time worrying about potential outcomes or project your thoughts and feelings onto other people.

I feel like I'm floating on a river right now being tossled from bank to bank and I can't seem to find good footing on shore. Everything is liquid. I want solid.

1 comment:

CTolson said...

Zebras and water don't mix well. Their little hooves find it hard to find a foundation. Throw some color into your mix and wear some of those arm floaties. :D