An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Morning High


Wednesday nights are my favorite time of the week.

The worst part (Sunday night - Wednesday morning) is over and you have the best part of the week (Thursday morning - Sunday morning) to look forward to. It's smack dab in the middle of it all. The pinnacle, if you will. And, America's Next Top Model is on.

What's almost equally as good is the Thursday morning high you have coming off of an especially great Wednesday night.

Maybe it's just the red bull, two cups of coffee and two hydoxicut talking here, or the fact that I woke up at 550am to start my marathon training program. Maybe it's the smile I got this morning when I walked in the door. It could be the feeling of liberation. Maybe it's the amazing new people in my life, or it could just be that I had a really great night last night.

Whatever the reason, I am so happy to say that for the first time in a very long time, I am genuinely happy in this moment. Happy as a pig in shit.

No comments: