An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi, I am Amber, the Idiot.


I was reminded last night how it feels to be unimportant. I was reminded this morning how it feels when you find out the reason you are unimportant.

It's funny how you can be the last person or thought on someones mind when they have something distracting them. Especially if that something is a little blond with her boyfriend out of town for the night.

I wonder if I am better off now knowing that I am a complete idiot. When your gut tells you something is wrong, it means something is wrong. I solidly vow to myself that I will listen to my instincts from this point forward.

Oh, and fuck guys. Every last one of you (except my dad- he is a good guy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your locker buddy I resent that statement =0

Amber Williams said...

I'm sorry. You are an exception to the rule :-)