An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And the beat goes on . . .


After a four month break from my blog, I realized that I missed having an outlet to share my thoughts and feelings. I don't keep paper journals any more because I always forget to use them or have this fear that someone will read them unsuspectingly.

I also have not been reading others blogs. This is rude, I know. I promise to catch up on all of you.

The past four months have been busy, stressful, fun, challenging, warm, sad, exciting, new and filled with a lot of new.

I bought a house, finalized a breakup, spent every cent to my name, took a girls trip, started connecting with my family, started at least five diets, and a bunch of other things that I just really cant remember right now.

My goal with re-insertion into the blogging world is to not bitch and moan about things that piss me off, so if you can help keep me on track, I would appreciate it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't keep paper journals any more because I always forget to use them or have this fear that someone will read them unsuspectingly.

This blog is private right??? Otherwise...dun...dun...dun.

Anonymous said...

Also, that's why I started my Twitter account, as a way for me to micro-blog while I'm out and about. Haven't had time to write good quality stuff (my opinion.) Which reminds me I need to update The Journey!