An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Monday, December 1, 2008

Life has a really funny way of working itself out.


Sometimes you just know better, but you cannot help yourself, and just when things are about to spiral horribly out of control, something happens and the solution presents itself in an undeniable way.

My solution presented itself as a result of an interesting story of lesbian anal sex (a story I heard, not participated in). I'm pretty sure I never could have anticipated a story of lesbian anal sex being a solution to anything, but that is why this blog is entitled "Life has a really funny way of working itself out."

In the end all parties are better off and it all makes sense. Otherwise, I would probably consider meandering out into the I-10 on my lunch break.

3 comments:

CTolson said...

Well... What's the story? Maybe it will give me a grnad awakening as well.

Amber said...

Ha ha ha... I think it had more to do with the person telling it than the actual story, but if I ever catch you out at an event, I will be sure to share as long as I have had some booze.

gabs-art said...

have a great day sarah!