An Outside Perspective To My Inside Life

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Protecting Marriage? F Prop 102



The last time I checked, there were a shitload of loveless marriages out there. People beating their wives, sleeping with the neighbor, yadi yadi.. it angers me that people have to waste their time and energy on discriminatory causes, especially when same sex marriage isn't even allowed in Arizona. Let it be, man.

I have absolutely zero idea how two people of the same sex getting married has any effect on the 'sanctity of marriage.' I'm blown away that there are still people out there that hate homosexuals enough to fight to prevent them from getting married.

UGGGGGGGGG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you also find it interesting & frustrating at the same time that we as a society worry about the damnedest things...

Amber said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that there are hundreds of other far more pressing issues that people can be worrying about instead of whether or not two people should be able to get married.